Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo-Shoot Fail

For this photo-shoot  I wanted something different from the same old nature background that I normally use. So I hunted around seattle for some fun bright back drops and I found a lot (woo-hoo for eccentric neighbors)!

I also had the bright idea of having Mimi (who is 20 months) wear some candy necklaces as bracelets (she LOVES to wear bracelets). I really thought it would be perfect, they are bright and colorful and are part of the inspiration behind my new line. I figured that since she has never had candy necklace/bracelets before she wouldn't know that they are edible. Um-hum. Boy was I wrong! She took one look at them and popped them in her mouth. So for the whole duration of the photo-shoot she ate the candy bracelets while her daddy continuously told her not to and I tried to take pictures between bites (there weren't that many opportunities!).

So I didn't get the most awesome pictures of which I had dreamed, but I did get a few funny ones and I thought I would share.

Z wanted his picture taken too.


Mmmmmm! Sugar is soooo good!
At one point we tried taking the candy away.


Also don't forget that Baby Bird Clippies first birthday is tomorrow and I will be listing new items through out the day, plus I will be hosting my first giveaway!

Here are a few items that will be making their debut:







PS: Mimi's petti-romper (which is so cute!) is from etsy seller LittleDudesAndDolls. Gotta luv etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment